It’s not everyday that someone nominates you for an award, and so I was very pleased to hear from Kat, askepticaloptimist.wordpress.com, that she had nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. She is a splendid writer and I appreciate each time she drops by to my blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you. Thanks, Kat!
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award pic on your blog post
- Share 7 random things about yourself
- Award 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading
- Inform the bloggers of their award
Seven Random Things About Myself:
1. Oceans, creeks, lakes, rivers, mud puddles, garden sprinklers – I love the water and will swim and play in any available.
2. I have attended entirely too many universities and have entirely too many hours, not to have a degree in something.
3. I make exceptional mac and cheese.
4. I prefer to be barefoot.
5. My husband thinks that I am a genuinely nice person.
6. I am a little geeky about Tolkien
7. The Ozarks are, to me, pretty close to heaven.
The Versatile Blogger Awards
1. slave2myneedles.wordpress.com Louise is a creative woman following her dream.
2. ellenolinger.wordpress.com Ellen brings her faith and her love for family and nature to each page.
3. ebbtide.wordpress.com Sarah’s writings have a texture to them that move me with each poem.
4. deidraalexander.com Deidra has a wicked sense of humor that can make me howl with laughter.
5. ozarkbill.wordpress.com Bill is a new blogger and is a wonderful photographer of our region
6. everedwater.wordpress.com Stacey writes astonishing poems
7. drawandshoot.wordpress.com I love the photos on this site
8. photosbotos.com A new photo each day
9. real-southern.com Well, a southern girl can’t resist this site.
10. kenben.wordpress.com Another astonishing photo site
11. michaelbrianphoto.wordpress.com Great site for dog lovers
12 thesoutherntable.wordpress.com – wonderful site for all yummy things southern
13. dawnrainbolt.wordpress.com – a year of beautiful photos and observations
14. dilapidatedfarmhouse.com – because I feel their pain – ha!
15. bransonfamilyreunionplanner.com – this is my friend Steve’s site. He was the person that pushed me into the blogging world and I thank him for that maybe not so gentle kick!
Thanks to all the people that have informed and entertained and moved me with their wonderful creativity.